Eastbay Campground offers seasonal campsites, which come with water, electrical, and sewer hookups. We also offer a limited number of overnight RV spots with electric (20, 30, and 50 amp) and water hookups, as well as a few spacious tent sites. A sanitary dump is on location as you leave the campground. There are lots of shade trees, and each site comes equipped with a fire ring and picnic table. Our eat-in C-store offers a variety of items that are cooked and ready to eat, or if you prefer the campfire experience, we also sell essential campground food favorites and bundled firewood.
Two boat launch areas are available for lake access, one to the north and one to the south, and if you need assistance launching we will be more than happy to help.
The three beaches are great for swimming, and vary from sand to small stone with a gradual decline and no sudden drop-off. Please remember that no lifeguard is on duty and there is no swimming in the boat launch area.
- Two tents per site maximum. Charged per tent.
- Rates are for two adults and unlimited children.
- Each additional adult is $3.
- Fire ring and picnic table
- Pets allowed
Per Day/Per Tent
Per Week/Per Tent
- One RV per site.
- Tent can be added for $30 per tent/per day.
- Maximum of two tents can be added per RV site.
- All rates include electricity and water, and cover two adults and unlimited children.
- Electrical access (20-50 amp), water hookups, fire ring, and picnic table
- Pets allowed